Join us in Costa Rica for a Biomimicry & Design Workshop
Registration Deadline: February 25, 2011 (full payment must be received by this date)
Now in its sixth year, this popular workshop is being offered twice in the Spring of 2011 on the following dates:
- Sunday, March 13 to Sunday, March 20 (Fly in March 12, Fly out March 21)
- Thursday, March 24 to Thursday, March 31 (Fly in March 23, Fly out April 1)
This workshop is designed for university students and professionals in various fields including architecture, landscape architecture, interior design, industrial design, the sciences, engineering, community development, city planning, and business. Up to 25 participants can enroll in one of these 7-day courses with three talented and fun instructors and guest lecturer, Dr. Dayna Baumeister, co-founder of the Biomimicry Guild.
Learn more about this workshop and Biomimicry Professional Pathways here: http://biomimicry.net/ProfessionalPathways/html/pathway/workshops.html
- Karen Allen - ecologist, wilderness educator, teacher, Certified Biomimicry Professional
- Erin Leitch - Professional Pathways Integrator, Biomimicry Guild
- Chris Montero - Local Naturalist
- Dayna Baumeister, Ph.D. - co-founder of the Biomimicry Guild
This workshop is sponsored by the Biomimicry Group's Professional Pathways. Learn more here: http://www.biomimicry.net/ProfessionalPathways/. Logistics and pre-workshop preparation ideas are available at this website. After reviewing this information online, if you still have questions, feel free to contact us.
The Biomimicry Group (Biomimicry Guild + The Biomimicry Institute)