This meeting is a novel stem cell conference where new, young investigators will present there work from many different avenues of stem cell research. This meeting is designed to network young investigators with graduate students, post-docs, and senior investigators, in a small, intimate setting, with a range of panels and topics. Please join us for our first meeting in beautiful Saratoga NY.
- Embryonic stem cell maintenance and differentiation
- iPSC generation Neural stem cells
- Haematopoietic stem cells
- Epigenetics and stem cells
- Social media and stem cell research
- Utilization of stem cell core facilities