April 10 & 11, 2012
12 pm - 2 pm EST
This webinar is the first part of Parent Management Training for Professionals. You will learn valuable skills including:
- helping parents increase child compliance through prompting and praising
- designing and implementing point incentive programs to strengthen pro-social behaviors
- teaching parents to use effective mild punishment techniques to decrease aggression
- improving parent-child interactions
- helping parents who struggle with getting their child to perform everyday tasks (e.g., getting dressed, completing homework, taking a bath.
After you register, you will be emailed instructions from Webex about how to join the webinar.