Registration is closed for this event. You may still attend the event as a "walk-in". Please bring your check for $25 to the registration table at St Mary/De Pere at 8:00 am on 5/10.
KEYNOTE: “The Spirituality of the Offering” by Fr. Darrin J. G. Gurr, Archdiocesan Director of Liturgy and founding pastor of St. Gianna Beretta Molla Parish in Winnipeg.
Topics to Include:
- A1. And the Survey Says – Parish Fundraising in the Diocese of Green Bay. Mark Mogilka, Director of Stewardship & Pastoral Services
- A2. Understanding and Using SCRIP. Paula Nault, Financial Systems Consultant, Patty VandeVoort, Holy Spirit, Kimberly/Darboy, and Sue Karbon & Kathy Szymczyk, St. Thomas the Apostle, Newton
- A3. Say it Again! Annual Parish Renewals. Mary Ann Otto, Stewardship and Special Projects Director
- A4. Maximizing Parish Offertory with an Increased Offertory Program. Joanie Lewis, Senior Consultant, Our Sunday Visitor
- A5. Leaving a Legacy. Cindi Brawner, Executive Director of the Catholic Foundation
- A6. “Treasure” Talk. Fr. Dan Felton, Pastor, and Patrick Brandel, Stewardship Coordinator of St. Francis Assisi Parish, Manitowoc
- B1. Stewardship and St. Gianna Berretta Molla Parish: Fr. Darrin J. G. Gurr
- B2. On-Line Giving: Zak Bernath, Online Giving Product Specialist, Our Sunday Visitor.
- B3. Point Counter-Point – Stewardship as Fund Raising or a Way of Life? Karen Nesbit, Parish Director, St. Mark Redgranite/Sacred Heart Poy Sippi and Mark Mogilka, Director Stewardship and Pastoral Services.
- B4. Increasing Revenue to Meet Budgets and Mission: Gary Swartz, Chair of Update St. Pius Capital Campaign and John Petit, Stewardship Committee Chair
- B5. Raising Funds for Catholic Schools: Ann Engelhard, Director of Advancement for Twin Cities Catholic Education System
Mass with Bishop David L. Ricken, a keynote presentation, workshops, fellowship and lunch are all a part of this great day.
$20.00 before May 7, $25.00 after May 7 and at the door.
Event intended for Pastors/Parish Directors, Business Managers, Trustees, Stewardship Committees, Finance Committees, Principals.
For info contact Mary Ann Otto, Stewardship Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
, (877) 500-8301 ext. 8301
To register: enter your email below, then click the Continue button at the bottom right.
If paying by CHECK, please send ck to GB Diocese, S&PS #20-445-BSPR, PO Box 1506, Green Bay, WI 54305-1506.